What personal data we process and for what purposes?
In the contact form you provide the name of the person making the inquiry, the e-mail address. In order to meet your expectations and ensure the best experience on our site, we analyse your behaviour during visits to the website. To this end, we use certain tools (cookies and a tracker), which monitor the behaviour of website visitors, we manage your automatically generated data. You can only opt out of this processing yourself by changing your browser settings.
Our website uses third-party cookies that transmit the analytical information about visitor behaviour to Google Analytics via the tracker.
For how long do we process your personal data?
Since cookies and the tracker belong to a third party, the data they collect is stored for a period of time determined by Google Analytics. Processing of your personal data on our site is limited to the time of browsing, it is subsequently processed by a third party. Google Analytics is the only third party to which the visitor data collected on your site by these technical means are disclosed.
As a personal data subject, you have following rights:
1. The right to access your personal data. You have the right to obtain confirmation from us, whether we process personal data relating to you. When we process your personal data, you have the right of access the personal data processed, together with certain additional information. This additional information shall include the purpose of the processing the personal data, the categories of personal data and the recipients of the personal data. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data, provided that the rights and freedoms of others persons are not thereby violated.
2. The right to request rectification of personal data. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data about you and to supplement any incomplete personal data concerning you, taking into account the purposes of processing.
3. The right to request erasure of your personal data. You may exercise this right when:
• personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing the data;
• you do not consent to processing of personal data in accordance with the rules established in the applicable data protection laws;
• personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes; or processing of personal data was unlawful. However, please be advised, that in certain cases you will not be able to exercise this right because of the exceptions that apply. These exceptions include cases where processing of personal data is necessary in order to: exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; comply with our legal obligations; or to assert, enforce, or defend legal claims.
4. The right to limit the processing of data. This right may be exercised in the following cases:
• you contest the accuracy of personal data;
• when personal data is processed illegally but you do not wish to have it deleted;
• when personal data are no longer needed for our purpose of processing the data, but you request them for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims; or if you do not consent to them being processed in the public or legal interest, until the grounds for your objection are verified. By limiting the processing of personal data on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data, but will not further process it except: with your consent; due to assertion, enforcement and defence of legal claims; for protection of the rights of other natural or legal persons; or for important public interest.
5. The right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for reasons related to your particular situation, but only to the extent that we use the data for purposes of public interest or for the legitimate interests of us or a third party. If you do not consent, we will suspend the processing of your personal data unless we can prove that the data are being processed for compellingly legitimate reasons, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims.
6. The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you do not agree, we will suspend the processing of your personal data for this purpose.
7. The right to portability of personal data. In cases where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is: your consent or performance of a contract, or actions taken at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract.
8. The right to receive your personal data in a systematic, commonly used and computer readable format. However, you will not be able to exercise this right when it may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
9. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to revocation.
How to contact us?
We always want to hear back from our clients.
Please feel free to contact us if you:
• want us to stop the processing of your personal data;
• wish to exercise your rights as a data subject and to submit a request or complaint.
You may contact us by e-mail regarding the processing of your personal data and exercising your rights at email@example.com or by sending requests/complaints/feedback in writing to Riverside Music Ltd, Technopolis Ozas/DELTA, J.Balčikonio 9, 08247 Vilnius.